We are in an immense pleasure to announce our new 4G GSM Modem to our product line. With the introduction to LTE standards, the data bandwidth has increased and this bandwidth capacity can be utilised for accessing high-speed internet for applications requiring more data usage such as real-time streaming.
The advantage of using the GSM technology over other wireless communication mechanism is the wide coverage which is offered by service providers.
SIM7600X is a complete multi-band LTE-FDD/LTE-TDD/HSPA+/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM module solution in LCC-type which supports LTE CAT1up to 10Mbps for downlink and 5Mbps for uplink data transfer. Designed in the compact and unified form factor, SIM7600E is compatible with SIMCom HSPA+ SIM5360 module/LTE CAT3 SIM7100 and LTE CAT4 SIM7600X-H module, which allows the customer to design their application once for different technology and benefit from great development time-saving.
- USB Driver for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
- USB Driver for Linux /Android
- RIL supporting for Android 2.4/4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0
- MBIM to Win8
- Firmware update via USB
- TCP/IP/IPV4/IPV6/Multi-PDP/FTP/FTPS /HTTP/HTTPS/DNS/MQTT
- DTMF (Sending and Receiving)
- Audio Playing
- GNSS: GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo*•ADC
- Digital Audio through PCM
- (U)SIM card (1.8V/3.0V)
- Antenna: Solder pads for Primary, Rx-diversity and GNSS antennas
- USB2.0 with High speed up to 480Mbps
Sample Codes/Drivers: https://github.com/elementzonline/GSMModem
Purchase site: https://www.elementzonline.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=748
Stay tuned for more updates, regarding the 4G modem. We will be releasing more opensource codes in the coming days.