Hello technical enthusiasts,
We are developing new GPS tracking hardware which can be customised to meet a variety of use cases such as Vehicle tracking, Asset tracking, GPS data logger, File up-loader, Over-the-Air programming, Remote sensor monitoring etc. We also provide dedicated technical support for using the hardware/IOT/Server side software and developing your own solutions.
Hobbyists who are interested in developing the firmware can fork our GitHub repository and add contribute to the development of a full-fledged ecosystem. Small size and customisability are the advantages of the e-Tracker hardware.
And believe us – It’s much smaller than a credit card.!!
Shown below is the 3-D model of the GPS tracking hardware.
Based on SIM808 GSM/GPS/GNSS/Bluetooth module
- Power supply: 5V – 60V DC (more than 24V requires heat sink)
- Li-ion battery of capacity more than 3000 mAh supported
- Builtin charging circuit for Li-ion battery with charging current 1 Ampere
- LED indications for GSM-STATUS, NETWORK, POWER and GPS
- UFL connectors for GSM/GPS/Bluetooth
- Builtin Atmega328 with Arduino Core support for programming
- Configurable through hardware and software serial
- SD card support
- Sensor expansion through 12-GPIO pin, 6-ADC pins, 1-I2C bus, 1-SPI bus
We are developing the starter codes for using the GSM/GPPRS/Email/GPS/SDcard and is making it opensource. The electronics hobbyists and professionals can use these libraries as a starting point to develop the firmware for suiting their purpose.
Following are the Examples that we have already developed.
- GSM functionalities such as Call, SMS
- Email functionality
- GPS data logging
- GPRS connectivity examples
- Web access through HTML Get request
- GPS data uploader through GET request
Following libraries are required to be developed- ToDo
- TCP data connectivity
- FTP data upload
- GPRS transparent mode
- MQTT library implementation
Links: GitHub Repository