Raspberry Pi 3 Model B released, which has inbuilt Wifi and Bluetooth LE chipset. The Processor claims to have 50 percent more speed than its predecessor – Raspberry Pi 2.
And the best thing is that you can obtain a board for testing and development for your IOT projects and applications from our Cart.
Specifications of Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2837 (roughly 50% faster than the Pi 2)
- CPU: 1.2 GHZ quad-core ARM Cortex A53 (ARMv8 Instruction Set)
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV @ 400 MHz
- Memory: 1 GB LPDDR2-900 SDRAM
- USB ports: 4
- Network: 10/100 MBPS Ethernet, 802.11n Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.0
See the comparison between the various Raspberry Pi boards.
Raspberry Pi 3 stands out to be the best board ever released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation for the same price of $35.