This week our engineers were buzy with interfacing OLED Display with microcontrollers. We developed some handy tools for showing bitmap images to OLED Screen.
We used the OLED which can be purchased from our store.
It is a nice looking, self illuminating display which can be interfaced with any microcontroller through I2C/Two Wire communication protocol. Some of the features are listed below.
• Super High Brightness (Adjustable)
• Super High Contrast (Adjustable)
• Embedded Driver/Controller
• Colors: White
• Drive Duty: 1/64 Duty
• Pixels: 128×64
• Panel Size: 26.70mm x 19.26mm x 1.85mm
• Active Area: 21.74mm x 11.2mm
• Pixel Size: 0.15mm x 0.15mm
Sample codes and other utilities that we developed can be found from the following link.
Tutorial for using various utilities will be discussed in our next blog post. Stay tuned!!!