Post updated with Arduino sample codes for test the Relay boards
This post is intended for beginners to interface relay boards with Arduino. Shown below is the connection details to connect 4 Channel relay board with Arduino. The relays are 12V relays.
The details of the 4 channel relay board is given below.
• Connect VCC to 12V.
• Inputs 1,2,3 & 4 are used to control the corresponding relays.
• If input is high (5V), then connection is between C (Common) & NO (Normally Open), else connection is between C (Common) & NC (Normally Closed).
• If Input1 is high, LED1 glows and vice versa.
• This board has a ULN driver which gives better performance compared to transistor drive.
• ULN2003 has seven high current Darlington arrays each containing seven open collector Darlington pairs with common emittors.
PS : Make sure to short the ground of 12V and Arduino.
Given below is a sample code to operate the…
View original post 846 more words